To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for .Net Developers to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
- Manage application code in support environment.
- General support, maintenance, enhancement and upgrade activities.
- Potential redesign and rewrite to modernise applications, looking for business improvement, rationalisation or consolidation across the .Net application suite.
- Use industry best practice processes, tooling and development methodologies effectively.
- Facilitate communication across project teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Analyse applications and IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Establishing and maintain good relationships within the support team and across project members.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a .Net or similar technologies.
- A deep understanding of application lifecycles and tools.
- significant experience in .Net and M/S Access application development and support in all versions from 1.1 to latest versions
- Development experience in ASP .Net, VB.Net, MS-SQL (multiple versions), SSIS (DTS & SQL), and SSRS.
- A deep understanding of IT infrastructure and application lifecycle management.
- Experience in at least one of the other preferred development languages.
- Ability to use Version Control Systems, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment technologies effectively.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Excellent organisational skills, including prioritisation and coordination of multiple parallel deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail, delivery rigour and outcome focussed.
- Genuine team player - able to build pro-active, productive working relationships with team members.
- Mentoring and coaching capability
- Focus on quality.
- Ability and flexibility to respond to unforeseen pressure and deadlines, and to lead effectively in crisis situations.
- Certification in Microsoft development technologies would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- ITIL and support process knowledge is beneficial.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.