Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire Copper SME.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Communicate with field partners for jobs completed
- Validate field jobs and variations coming from field partners
- Analyse the deviations in job activities
- Guide field partners for cost optimisation
- Understand field operations, challenges, and activities on copper access network
- Monitor the performance of jobs given to field team and changes submitted by field team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecom network and field operations
- Working experience in copper access network and field activities
- Understanding of FTTB, FTTN technologies
- Excellent Understanding of faults on copper access network and fault resolution
- Hands on experience with local Telco copper network preferred
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please share your resume in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0280283142