- Provide Product Architecture Design & Engineering solutions to Telco as well as Corporate Networks
- Design and deploy functional networks and services
- Optimise and evolve the Telecommunications network for performance, resiliency and availability
- Provide technical expertise, strategic planning and recommendations for new networking technologies and applications
- Develop technical solutions for the commercialisation of client's telecommunications network
- Apply complex design principles and methodologies to produce cost-effective and optimal network solutions
- Provide strategic input to client's Telecommunications Product Marketing and business plans
- Proactively identify, analyse, and resolve network and system problems and performance issues
- Develop strategies and plans to ensure network capacity and performance meets existing and future requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for the Corporate and Commercial assets, low level product/service design and the associated equipment configurations and procedures
- Analyse, evaluate and monitor network infrastructure to ensure optimal performance
- Troubleshoot and diagnose network problems, and determining the most appropriate means of resolving problems and issues to improve network performance
- Monitor the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, and recommend options for upgrading or improving network/system performance
- Flexibility to work after hours when required
- Proven experience in the product design, deployment and maintenance of complex network system especially Service Provider networks
- Thorough knowledge of routing and switching technologies and monitoring tools
- Strong experience with BGP, MPLS, and OSPF, protocols.
- Strong vendor knowledge in Nokia, Cisco, F5, and Checkpoint
- Demonstrated experience in working within Telco industry
- Optical transmission and switching experience
- Product knowledge in Carrier Ethernet, Internet and SD-WAN/NFV
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin on 0450173053 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.