Growing start-up is looking for for a Senior Network Engineer to assist with their growing client base. This team likes to train and invest in their employees and are rapidly growing their client base because of it!
Drivers License is requires as the successful candidate will need to travel off-site to clients.
Key Requirements to apply:
- Level 2/3 Networking
- Experience creating solution design or network architecture.
- Experience with technical support of Cisco Network
- Experience implementing networking monitoring solutions.
- Cisco certification (preferred)
Key Responsibilities once in the role:
- Switching (Nexus 5500 and Cataylyst 3750, 3850 and 3560)
- Cisco wireless LAN controller 5500 and FlexConnect APs
- External DNS
- Meraki Cloud-based wireless networks
- MPLS-nbased WAN network
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Creating solution designs with the creationg
The successful candidate:
- Will be spending 3-4 days a week on site with clients and 1-2 days in head office where you are able to upskill.
- Will be working on a small team assisting major clients.
- Will be assisting key stakeholders and once client trust is built up, being the main point of contact for clients.
- have a strong can-do attitude.
- Will bring with them a strong willingness to learn.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.