- Experienced network engineer for a large merger
- 50/50 split between project work and BAU
- Cisco ISE viewed as extremely valuable!
About the company
One of Australia's top 10 fastest growing super funds, helping nearly a quarter of a million members along the path to a better retirement.
About the role
Working with a Network Architect, you will be taking a hands on approach to the design and implementation of an Enterprise LAN/WAN expansion (including NAC and 802.1x posturing) as well as data centre and security.
The business is currently undergoing a merger therefore, this role will be split between project (network integration) work and BAU/operations.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar role, having worked on previous network integration projects
- Cisco ISE (NAC and 802.1x)
- Hands on configuration experience!
- Must be experienced in all things related to firewalls!
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
- Knowledge of Cisco (routers/ IOS/ Nexus; ASA firewalls and Firepower IPS) Meraki, and proxy networking technologies
- Understanding of security principles and controls in networking.
- Familiarity with Cloud networking concepts and deployments (primarily Azure)
- Knowledge of SDN and virtual private network connectivity models (Layer2/3, VXC, MegaPort)
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP).
- Knowledge of wireless technologies
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- CBD location
- Collaborative workplace
- Employer of Choice for gender equality
- Strong organisational values
To apply please click apply or call Jenna Trayner on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.