Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with an Australian owned service provider.
Operating for over 12 years, they have experienced sustained and continued growth through 2020-2021.
Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a Senior Network Engineer/Technical Network Lead to join their business.
You will play a vital role in the owning and delivering IT services to customers, and work towards ensuring exceptional delivery standards are maintained.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Current experience as a Senior Network Engineer, with Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience highly regarded
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver technical documentation
- Strong experience with Cisco and Meraki networks
- Experience deploying/supporting Office 365 services
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure or Telstra CSX)
- Experience in the use and deployment of Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of principles in the identification and remediation of security incidents
- Experience in Virtualisation Technology (VMWare / Hyper-V)
- Networking - Firewalls, switching, routing, and SD-WAN highly regarded
- M365 Security - including Defender and Sentinel highly regarded
- Attractive salary package
- An emphasis on personal development and regular 'one-on-one' time
- Monthly recognition and contribution awards
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and talented team
- Opportunity to work with emerging technology
- Flexible work location, with the office based in Milton
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.