A leading public sector organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Pega Developer. This is a 3-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta.
The role is to implement the functional requirements/specifications into technical representations with Pega application.
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 development
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customisations utilizing Pega
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Recommend and implement best practices in Pega architecture / design / configuration
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, Security, Reports, Connectors, REST and SOAP Services, etc.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as an independent member of a team
- Experience with SOA & REST based services and understanding of XML/JSON
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues and do bug fixes as they arise during the project lifecycle and post implementation
- Development experience working in an Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) in Pega 7, CSA with good experience can also be considered and/or LSA (Lead System Architect)
- Experience with one or more Agile implementation methodologies
- Good understanding of deployment, infrastructure and cloud environments with Pega projects
Please note that this role will require a Police Check.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4404, quoting reference FK61821.