You will become a critical member of the team! Working closely with the business owner, project manager and other technical team members. As part of this project's team you will not only provide your technical skills but expertise and advice.
The Project: The aim is to implement Azure Multi Factor Authentication (AMF), therefore please take a look at the below and see if this sounds like you and/or what you would be interested in!
- Assist in the technical implementation and configuration of AMF.
- Assist writing documentation for the other team members and internal users.
- Support platform systems services which may cover operating systems, system tools and applications, user access, email systems and file services and print services in hosted, virtual and cloud environments.
- Help resolve 3rd level incidents in a timely fashion.
- 3+ year's experience working working as a System Engineer/Administrator
- Technical experience implementing and configuring AMF with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD)
- knowledge writing Conditional Access (CA) policies to the end-users for multiple applications
- Proven experience to work well in teams on projects
- To continue to grow your skills and work on an interesting project!
- Work alongside the Project Manager and other strong technical engineers.
- There is an opportunity for this position to be extended as the project scope adjusts.
- Work for a very well known education institution that is known across Victoria to have a very strong culture of work life balance.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to attain and working with children certificate.
Referrals are always welcomed!
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Emily Armstrong +61 3 86282186.