This Australian company leads the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. Customers are at the centre of everything planning, strategy, policy, procurement to making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
As the Senior PMO Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking financial analysis, financial modelling, management and financial monthly reporting for all the programs within the Cyber Portfolio. You will provide key inputs to the development of key financial decisions and business cases for funding across the portfolio. You will be responsible for stakeholder management of Finance, Procurement, IT etc stakeholders across the divisions for invoicing.
- Responsible for the ongoing financial management and financial reporting of the Cyber Portfolio.
- Ongoing maintenance of the Financial Model, managing CAPEX and OPEX funds from different funding sources and across different programs.
- Responsible for financial management of time-sheeting, purchase orders, invoices, accruals, etc and monthly reporting across the programs in the Portfolio.
- Assist with strategic reporting; help drive improvements in data integrity and accuracy.
- Preparation of financials for Investment Briefs for funding requests.
- Monthly meetings with each project manager to manage project financials within the programs.
- Financial management of Portfolio Year End activities.
- Previous experience as an experienced Senior Commercial Analyst / Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Finance Transformation Specialist etc
- Commercial and financial management and financial reporting experience of 5+ years in a transformation program
- Experienced in significant change implications and commercial management in a large complex organisation
- Proven leadership and management experience at a Senior Finance level of 4 + years.
- Demonstrated experience working with key vendors and senior stakeholders in managing finances.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships and the ability in influencing teams to deliver outcomes, to meet overall financial reporting schedule.
- Understanding of financial and economic modelling and regulatory environment.
- Prefer some exposure in Cyber Security financial management experience
This role will require you to be flexible with WFH and to work onsite in CBD/ Macquarie Park as needed
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.