6 months initial contract
Senior Process Analyst is required to facilitate workshops, interviews and focus groups, to elicit information on the 'as is' and 'to be' processes of business operations. This opportunity will contribute and lead areas of business process analysis including clarification ('as is'), gap analysis, review ('to be'), support (testing and implementation of processes), and handover (to business operations).
- Analyse processes using industry standard techniques.
- Produce high quality process deliverables to agreed standards
- Use high level of analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Identify issues and areas of improvement to existing processes
- Deliver structured process modelling outputs, e.g., SIPOC, Levels 1 to 5 process maps, to agreed standards
- Work with high performing teams with high priority deliverables and ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
- Extensive experience in process analysis, including detailed analysis of 'as is' organisational models and work process flows to design, develop and implement the 'to be', and transitional and workaround processes.
- Extensive experience in identifying issues and areas of improvement to existing processes and delivering structured process modelling outputs, e.g., SIPOC, Levels 1 to 5 process maps, to agreed standards.
- Experience in project/program management within established structures.
- Experience in working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables, and ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
- Experience in large transformational projects with ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities of business change.
- Highly Desirable - Six Sigma certification
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- High level organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise time to meet deadlines and client expectations.
- Highly effective client liaison, facilitation, negotiation and change management skills.
How to Apply
Apply via www.modis.com or call Ellen 02 8031 6259 or more details. Alternatively, send an email to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.