Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with leading organisation in the public service sector.
They are currently looking for a Senior Product Engineer to join one of their project teams that is working on a customer/public facing system. This role is an initial 4 month contract with possible extensions, based in the Brisbane CBD.
- Lead a team of developers and testers towards the delivery of the platform.
- Lead the design, development and support of digital products with a product-centric mindset
- Maintain, develop and extend the existing platforms
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices adhere to the related industry standards.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience developing automated solutions and infrastructure as code.
- Proven experience working within an Agile and DevSecOps environment
- Security engineering practices, vulnerability remediation concepts and approaches
- Experience developing Java/J2EE, Microservices and RESTful API services
- Building, running, migrating and securing applications and services in AWS (AWS certifications would be advantageous).
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines using scripting, containers, CDK (typescript), Linux tooling, Ansible playbooks
- Initial 4 month contract with possible extension
- Up to $101.00 per hour
- Opportunity to secure work until March 2021
- Office based in the Brisbane CBD.
Due to the client's requirements, only candidates in Brisbane/QLD will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.