This well known financial institution has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to join a high performing team. You will be a part of an overall program which goal is to reconcile and implement controls to ensure the sourced data match the product offering and commitment.
Reporting to the Program Manager this role would focus on the financial management and reporting. It's therefore crucial that the Senior Project Analyst has an attention for detail and a passion for governance and reporting to assist and strengthening current processes.
- Manage and improve project financial management tools and reporting processes
- Ensure strong governance and compliance is reached on all projects
- Update risk, issues, change and dependency registers
- Assist in preparing project status reporting documents
- Documentation and administrative support to the program
- Senior Project Analyst or Project Coordination experience
- Financial Services industry experience
- Strong acumen for financial management
- Experience in risk, issue, change and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
This would be 12 months contract roles on both portfolio and project level.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.