6 months contract
Large transformation project
Well-known Australian brand
As part of the Projects team, you will see yourself working within the IT team supporting project managers, program managers, finance and managers at all levels within the business.
- Provide project support functions to assist managing the project portfolio.
- Contribute to the development of a high value PMO within an Agile delivery environment
- Provide timely and accurate reports on project portfolio financials, status, risks and blockers.
- Coordinate program management office support services with other parts of the group
- Assist the program management office support functions by providing timely and accurate information for the project including information on project resourcing, project status, project schedule and other project information.
- Assist with the management of project management lifecycle procedures and templates
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, tools and financial management functions
- Strong, in-depth MS Office skills
- Experience in preparing accurate and compelling management reports
- Experience in working across multiple activities in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Experience in working with project or program management office teams
- Experience gained from working in top tier Australian Financial Services organisations, preferably in Wealth Management businesses
- Experience in working in Agile delivery environments is highly desirable.
Interested? Please send your CV through. Please send a copy to Ellen as well on email@example.com . Feel free to call 02 8031 6259 for more information.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds