Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Senior Project coordinator.
- Project coordination function for telecommunications rollout projects
- Financial acumen / site cost management
- Grasp of project management methodologies
- Excellent individual organisational skills including Excel
- P6 / Primavera experience
- Experience with mobile networks rollout
- Working with Project Managers to maintain, monitor and report on schedule (P6)
- Coordinate and collate documentation for delay claims and extension of time requests
- Coordinate and manager Change Requests from customer into operational team
- Provide project reporting
- Provide ad/hoc project coordination / administration support
You Must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion please call Deepa @0280283142