To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for delivering Infrastructure Projects and Transition of Systems to the Cloud (AWS)
- Preparation of transition plans
- Management of multiple 3rd parties
- Migration of IP Telephony, Network (LAN/WAN),
- Data Centre relocation and Gateway (internet services)
- Managing the introduction of Office 365 through discovery, design, planning, build and implementation phases. Skill
Skills and Experience
- Previous Project Management of Infrastructure Projects
- Experience of AWS
- Previous experience of working on GovNext
- Excellent team lead and manager, with demonstrated experience of running medium to large sized teams
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution
- Prince2 or PMBOK methodology qualifications and/or experience
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"