- Manage the successful delivery of Asset Management Information System (AMIS).
Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and university stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Experience delivering Asset Management Systems Maximo
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and the demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities and demands.
Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Rosie McAlister at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4829 quoting reference number RM62229 for a confidential discussion.