Seeking a Project Manager with strong Cyber Security experience to deliver projects within a 3 year program of work.
The Program will deliver changes to people, process and technology aspects of the Security environment including governance & reporting, training & capability, processes and incident management.
The client is ideally seeking someone who has implemented large scale cyber-security awareness & training campaigns, security operations tool / process uplift, or multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Include multi-factor authentication (MFA),
- Privileged identity management,
- Asset catalogues, SIEM,
- Network segmentation, platform hardening,
- Passive scanner, BYOD strategy and reconnaissance.
What you will need for success:
- Minimum 5+ years senior project management experience
- Demonstrated project delivery experience in a CyberSecurity context
- Vendor Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills including to C-level executives
- Delivery focused and action oriented
- Highly collaborative and team-focused
- Proven experience applying agile methodologies / toolsets (including Scrum & Jira)
- Project management certification eg: PMP, Agile (Highly Desirable)
- University sector experience (Desirable)
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference number RD62931 for a confidential discussion.