This client is embarking on a multi-year ERP Replacement Program and is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead planning & delivery, and establish the Program Management Office.
The ERP Replacement program will enable performance improvement through process standardisation and simplification, unify data to enhance decision making and, in conjunction with technology modernisation, provides a single platform that enhances usability, user experience and efficiency and increases levels of automation. A small team including Program Director and Program Architect are already in place. The key focus areas for 2021 are mobilisation of the program team; policy & process transformation; planning & scope definition; product selection for new cloud-based ERP; selection and contracting with an implementation partner.
During this engagement the Senior Project Manager will be specifically responsible for the following:
* Responsible for ERP program planning and delivery of procurement stage during 2021.
* Assisting the Program Director to prepare monthly Program Steering Group packs and program status reporting.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining the program schedule and budget, with support from a project coordinator.
* Responsible for planning and project management of individual projects with large organisational and technical complexity and customer impact.
* Lead cross-functional teams drawn from across the Business Services, Chancellery & Academic Divisions to deliver project engagements in a matrix structure.
* Manage the day to day relationship with sponsors and stakeholders.
* Procure, manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate to provide specialist knowledge, capability and components of project delivery.
* Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines including legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
Specific Skills Required:
* Minimum 5+ years senior project management experience.
* Demonstrated project planning & delivery experience in an HR/Finance/ERP context.
* Vendor Management experience.
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Delivery focused and action oriented.
* Highly collaborative and team-focused.
* Proven experience applying agile methodologies / toolsets (including scrum & jira)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.