My client has a need for a number of Senior Applications Developers to join their team. These roles require people with strong Python and Django development experience.These roles are 6 month contracts based in the Sydney CBD.
These contract roles will be working across a large scale Cyber Security program with initial project deliverables due March 2021. As such, we need people who can start ASAP. (Ideally end of November, early December 2020) These roles will work across the build of a Cyber Portal, which will be built with 15 distinct functions and a feedback loop. these roles will work across the development of this functionality in Python and Django. The project will record input from external sources and provide tabulated reports and charts.
You will contribute to the planning, designing, creation, amendment, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software, web, and multi-media applications that facilitates the achievement of business outcomes and improves business efficiency's and processes through leveraging technology to specified standards and procedures.
- Prepare specialised, well-structured code that complies with specifications and standards, as required by the product definition to enable application development in a timely manner.
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design for new or existing applications to ensure fit for purpose.
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application, ensuring that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood, documented and recommendations for mitigation strategies are identified to inform decision making.
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles in compliance with release and change management processes.
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages; complying with incident and problem management processes and service levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large scale project in the Cyber Security space as senior developer. Extensions beyond the initial 6 months are very likely. If the above role is a match to your skill-set and experience please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion if your profile is deemed a suitable fit.