The Senior Analyst, Risk Assessments is responsible, under limited direction, to:
- contribute to the development and publication/dissemination of money laundering and terrorism financing (ML/TF) risk assessments of specific channels, industry sectors and products
- contribute to the ML/TF risk assessments work plan in conjunction with key internal and external stakeholders
- obtain information, data, reports, expert opinions and judgements about AML/CTF risks, and analyse and assess this information
- contribute to the development of recommendations to mitigate identified AML/CTF risks
- build productive working relationships with internal external stakeholders
- provide sound and timely advice to management and other key stakeholders
- represent client at national and international forums as required
- contribute to other related work in the section as required.
BASELINE Clearance / Australian Citizens ONLY.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin in our Sydney offices firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.