The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the Salesforce platform through the provision of technical expertise.
The role is responsible for building high quality, innovative and fully performing solutions. This position plays a vital role in the development of these bespoke solutions including researching, designing, documenting and developing new or enhancing existing solutions, driving a culture of best practice and creating a superior Salesforce team within the organization.
1. Design and develop Salesforce solutions in collaboration with the Salesforce delivery team to ensure quality outcomes in existing solutions
2. Play a technical role in evaluating add-ons and applications to the existing CRM platform for the purpose of providing continuous support to the team for all matters relating to Salesforce development
3. Provide Salesforce technical expertise to Enterprise Architects to inform the use of Salesforce
4. Work closely and communicate clearly with Delivery and Support teams to enable the development and support of fit for purpose solutions
5. Prepare documentation of design and development solutions to enable effective enhancement, maintenance and support of Salesforce solutions
6. Conduct research and, recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration in support of development efforts
7. Implement Salesforce releases into production
8. Collaborate with Delivery and Support teams to enable the resolution of technical issues relating to the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer with extensive experience
- postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to prepare clear Salesforce documentation and solution recommendations, along with the ability to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile methodologies to successfully deliver Salesforce projects
- Sound understanding and experience in developing custom solutions with the Salesforce Platform (Apex, Visual Force Pages, Lightning)
- Proven experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems
Please note: We have several Salesforce opportunities at the moment for many of our clients. If you are a Salesforce Business Analyst or a Salesforce Tech Lead please apply through this link as well.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.