A well-established organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension and is based in Sydney CBD.
The role is responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. The primary focus will be customised Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) and
- Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401) OR
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) OR
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201) OR
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant OR
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.