The PM will have accountability for finalising the key documents associated with the Project Management Framework, with the objective of ensuring the project can proceed through relevant tollgates.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Approximately 8+ years' experience managing large scale SAP projects
- Based in Melbourne with International travel required.
- Work across all IT functions
- Demonstrated experience and competency in project management methodologies, including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, quality management etc
- Demonstrated experience in managing medium to large sized projects, dealing with and coordinating Project teams
- Demonstrated proven success in working with users to determine and prioritise the core requirements
- Highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference number RD62839 for a confidential discussion.