Our client is embarking on a number of major technology projects as part of a larger technology transformation in several areas such as virtualisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
As the Senior Scrum Master for the Transformation Program, you will:
- Lead the continuous improvements to mature the Agile practices within the Program and coordinate the Program's six Agile Delivery Squads
- Ensure the Program is delivering on time, scope and quality and manage the interdependencies between the Squads
- Organise and facilitate Program Ceremonies e.g. Sprint Planning, Scrum of Scrum Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Showcases, Product Backlog Refinements, Product Roadmap, etc
- Monitor Program delivery KPIs (e.g. burn down, bug counts) and take necessary steps to remove / escalate issues and support the Squads
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, project personnel and business units
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Prepare and present a three-weekly Project Highlight Report for the Delivery Squads to the relevant Governance Board. Provide input to other reporting as required by the Program Delivery Office
- Work with the Program Delivery Office to ensure the Project Schedule is up to date
- Proactively manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies and work with the Project Delivery Office to ensure registers are up to date
- Monitor quality of TFS to support tracking and communication of status across the program and support improved Agile processes across Delivery Squads
- Coordinate with Release Manager and ensure go live criteria is meet
Lead the Delivery Squad responsible for delivering external and internal online forms
- Ensure the Squad delivers to the agreed priorities and quality
- Manage the scrum process for the Squad (e.g. daily stand ups, sprint planning, etc)
- Monitor Squad KPIs (e.g. burn down, bug counts) and take necessary steps to remove / escalate issues
- Ensure the Squad capacity is properly managed, team members are working effectively and improving velocity. Monitor and assist with team dynamics
- Ensure skill mix is appropriate and escalate non-performers as required
- Ensure BAU handovers are completed in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experiencing in Agile delivery, especially in a leadership role or as an Agile Coach.
- Minimum of 8 years application delivery experience. Track record on transformational programs involving significant business process re-engineering and enterprise wide system implementation.
- Experience in management of complex business stakeholder relationships especially in the context of driving transformational change across the organisation.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience is highly regarded.
- Understanding of DevOps methodology, principles and approaches is desirable.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present complex information to project and executive level audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and deliver results in a timely manner, follow up and follow through issues and actions and drive them to closure in a timely manner.
- Due to the need for Security Clearance, all applicants hold a current Australian Citizenship to be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.