We are currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join a great team with an industry leading organisation that continually endeavours to expand its reach into the international market. The company continues to be at the forefront of innovation and as a Senior Security Engineer you will be working with cutting edge technology as part of this drive. The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and improving the organisations ICT systems.
- Lead monitoring of systems and logs to identify anomalies.
- Lead maintenance and monitoring of Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Lead in intermediate incident response tasks.
- Lead and conduct threat hunting activities as needed.
- Provide security analysis and recommendations in architecture, design, development and integration.
- Gather threat intelligence in order to provide advice to management on the larger cyber security environment and current events.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ICT Security policies across all layers (Network, Compute, and Storage).
- Assist in end user training for cyber security.
Skills and Experience
- Possess an understanding of modern cyber security issues and practices.
- Sound abilities in analysis and critical thinking.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sound interpersonal skills, with an ability to participate within and contribute to a small team environment.
- An ability to engage and work productively with the IT Operations team.
- Cyber security experience in security configuration, log analysis, incident response, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems and knowledge of network protocols.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.