To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Lead to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery for a large scale NFVi platform deployment and managing all aspects of the tenants/customers service experience on the platform.
- Work with the wider team, establish a Service Delivery Management framework and key processes.
- Work with the Architecture and Engineering teams and Operations Lead to develop SLAs, KPIs and related operational metrics for tenants.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with tenants on all aspects of service delivery, ensuring consistent delivery of services, tracking service performance against agreed SLAs.
- Ensure governance during the tenant lifecycle on the platform by implementing good customer relationship management activities and conducting periodic meetings as required.
- Manage major incidents and post incident reviews including tenant communications.
- Identify risks that affect service delivery and facilitate resolution of escalated problems / issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Continually review opportunities to improve the platform, services and service provisioning processes; develop and execute improvement plans.
- Continually seek the opportunity to participate in the tenant's business planning process and oversee relevant activities to achieve improved customer satisfaction and identify new services to be delivered.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years' experience in service delivery management or operations related roles.
- 5+ years project management / delivery experience.
- Foundation or above ITIL v3 certificate is highly desirable.
- Previous experience on Cloud Computing, Telco Cloud and/or NFVi projects is essential.
- Strong communication skillsStrong relationship skills including the ability to successfully build and maintain senior customer stakeholder relationships.
- Strong vendor management experience and working in an onshore/offshore delivery organisation.
- Expert knowledge of ITSM frameworks such as ITIL.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal Cheema on 0396 262 668 or email email@example.com.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"