The purpose of this role is to provide a high standard of remote, onsite, telephone and email support to users, by providing service excellence in every engagement. You will be responsible for maintaining and resolving complex incidents relating to applications, software, hardware, networking and infrastructure-related requests. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating, and resolving incidents and requests.
The Senior Service Team Analyst provides leadership and mentoring to the Service Desk team and will drive a culture of continual process improvement within the Service Desk team and the wider IT Team.
Key roles and accountabilities
- Resolution of tickets.
- Leading incidents and requests to resolution
o Prioritisation of requests
o Communication with service desk and level 2 staff in a timely manner
o Ensuring resources are available.
- Measuring customer satisfaction levels and managing customer escalations
- Developing Service Team process and workflows
o Liaise with the manager to streamline and or introduce workflows and processes.
o Ensure that documentation is created and kept up to date.
- Providing and developing communication plans to customers
o Maintain and develop templates.
o Maintain good lines of communication to ITS Managers and ITS Teams
- Organisation and provision of support for AV related requests
- Contributing to the Change Management Process
- Leading implementation of a new helpdesk system.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working within an ICT Service Desk Support Environment at levels 1, 2 and 3
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience/Knowledge of a professional helpdesk system i.e. Fresh Service, Zendesk etc…
- An excellent working knowledge of Mac OS is essential as 80% of machines in use are Macs
- Sound knowledge and experience in active directory, Windows OS, Linux
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Systems such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint/OneDrive etc…
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.