The Role & Opportunity
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing software solutions across the project lifecycle including design, development, testing and deployment tasks while working in a cross-functional team. Also, a key factor of this position is to evaluate current frameworks and design and implement robust solutions to any gaps and technical debt found.
- Experience with WPF
- Senior level .NET experience including evaluating existing platforms and code bases, providing feedback and plans with improvements for future
- Experience and interest in test engineering, automation and continuous integration tools and processes
- Interest in DevOps principles including test automation and continuous integration
- Proven verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical team members, as well as customers
- Interest in approaching previously unknown technologies, codebases, languages, frameworks and processes potentially learning on the fly
- Demonstrates composure when dealing with ambiguity
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience and skills communicating with customers directly in-person or via phone/email/etc.
- 7+ years software development experience
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position.
- North-western suburb of Melbourne
Benefits and perks
- Training and Education. Company has a strong commitment to its employees and their development and offers opportunities to attend conferences and workshops to take your skills to the next level
- Free lunch is provided on Fridays
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information, please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay on 0399634833 or via email