You will be part of a team that is empowered to design, develop and operate a full suite of microservices. This role involves in running a cutting-edge SaaS product all the way from designing APIs to implementing business logic, deploying microservices in Kubernetes clusters running in the cloud and supporting a cloud operation running at scale!
- Actively participate in an agile software development life-cycle, decomposing requirements, documenting and discussing the design, estimation and implementation.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot multi-layered, SOA structured, cloud-based software application in Go and Goa.
- Develop rapid prototypes and participate in pair programming.
- Generate architecture recommendations. Interact with customers, understand use cases and propose solutions.
- Constantly improve product quality, security and performance. Use and learn about the latest deployment and monitoring tools: Kubernetes, Prometheus, AWS X-Ray and more
- Extensive experience in developing web applications and ability to show personal/work projects.
- Extensive experience with a functional or object-oriented language (Go, C#, Java).
- Ability to establish and enhance CI/CD pipelines preferably in Travis CI or Jenkins.
- Understanding of tools such as Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with database technologies MongoDB & SQL is a plus.
- Superb communication skills.
- A welcoming and casual office environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will be required to take part in a police check.
To find out more about this opportunity, APPLY NOW or call Sukanya Mukhopadhyay on 0427700433 quoting reference number 63994 for more information.