We are now seeking Senior Solution Architect for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
- Federal Government client
- Long Term Contract
- Must Be an Australian Citizen
The Senior Solution Designer is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. They are also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- manage and support a team including managing performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- manage a small team including setting local priorities, managing resources, and assisting with the development of work plans
- monitor workloads to ensure business goals are achieved
- develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and training
- perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects.
- conduct technical/application assessments for projects and consider feasibility, effort and risks
- define, plan, document and architect the design of solutions
- create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- participate in project reviews, create and implement action plans to bring escalated projects back on track
- perform cost analysis activities as required
- support the deployment of technology solutions
- conduct testing
- provide production support appropriate to application/process
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- prepare correspondences such as reports, corporate and technical documentation for review by executive level staff
- ensure work aligns with business processes and overall delivery outcomes
- support the configuration of ICT applications to meet business requirements
- resolve or escalate issues as required and suggest alternative approaches
- contribute to relevant business and people planning
- contribute to the development and implementation of improvements, and best practice in processes and procedures
- exercise appropriate delegation in accordance with legislation and guidelines
- A demonstrated strong working knowledge of the SAP Process Integration Process Orchestration (PI/PO).
- Proven skills in development interfaces between ICT systems utilising a broad range of interface protocols including FTP, MQ, FileNet, REST and SOAP.
- Strong knowledge and experience in large and complex SAP environments.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gayathri Rajmohan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.