We are now seeking Senior Solution Architect for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
- Federal Government client
- Long Term Contract
- Must Be an Australian Citizen
Our Client is working on a multi-year initiative to harmonise the process of transitioning business systems to Cloud to improve efficiency for internal workforce and ultimately improve customer's experience.
We require an experienced Senior Solution Architect to:
- Facilitate architecture decisions, working with multiple disciplines from business, enterprise architecture and technical staff.
- Architect Cloud and on-prem solutions and document the solution design sufficiently to support communication with required stakeholders.
- Communicate solution architecture to team members including business analysts and developers to enable solution delivery.
- Provide expert Architecture advice to executives, management and technical stakeholders.
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned solution architectures.
- Participate in the estimation and prioritisation decisions to support project planning.
- Oversee solution architecture and design, recommend technology options and assist with tool selection.
- Facilitate communication across the program in respect of architecture, technical design decisions and design options.
- Participate in project review meetings as required by the Project Manager.
- Key communication point for technical issues, risks, changes and technical advice as required;
- Verification and validation of solution implementation in accordance with solution designs.
- Contribute to adopting DevOps, infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, automation and cloud-native tools.
- Demonstrated experience working as a solution architect, producing quality outcomes in complex business and technical environments with demonstrated quality outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution using cloud services (including infrastructure) across AWS and Microsoft 365 stack including but not limited to EC2, VPCs, RDS, SNS, Kubernetes, API Gateway/Management and Lambda.
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate architecture decisions efficiently, working with business, enterprise architecture and technical staff.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload
- Demonstrated experience in producing solutions covering, information, integration, infrastructure and security architecture
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ICT Enterprise Architectures
- Understanding core technologies used in IP Australia, including AWS and Azure technologies, Java Enterprise Edition, PostgreSQL, SAP and Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, and the supporting infrastructure including RHEL, NAS and network services.
- Understanding of Machine Learning/AI concepts
- Experience in modelling solution using UML and ArchiMate in tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gayathri Rajmohan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.