6 - 12 months
Large transformation project
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for highly experienced Solutions Architect who knows infrastructure up to the applications layer preferably gained within the financial services industry (wealth and superannuation would be highly regarded).
This role plays a critical part in providing professional technical advice in the development and design of IT solution concepts for a large transformation project.
The role acts as an important link between the business units and IT in ensuring that solutions are designed to meet business/user requirements while also aligning to the overall IT architecture and frameworks.
Someone who has done some Oracle coding in her/his past life would be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years extensive and demonstrated previous experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, and technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment.
- Technical architecture gained from wealth management, superannuation and funds management will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in diagnosis and strategy development to start the design and can answer questions such as "what packages would work" and "how can we simplify the solution"
- Someone with background in infrastructure up to the applications layer is what the hiring manager is looking for
- Experience with contemporary business technologies and architectural frameworks in a multi-sourced operating environment.
- A demonstrated "bridge builder"
- Background in Oracle coding in his/her past life would be highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard development methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Extensive experience in successfully delivering major business solutions into implementation within a large, enterprise IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains.
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis in developing quality solution specifications.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds