Systems Engineer | Engineering Background| Permanent Role | Perth | Relocation cost covered
As a Systems Engineer you will act the Technical Lead for all systems engineering projects. Apply principles, processes and convert customer needs into a workable solutions. Develop the solution, plan, schedule, and execution of requirements analysis. If you have experience with IBM Doors it will be an advantage and NOT a MUST have experience.
Skills and experiences required:
- Degree in system, software or electrical engineering or Industry equivalent
- Project Management certification will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a software driven technology environment working with engineering projects involving complex systems
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles using both Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Knowledge of system designs using UML and sysML
- Experience of working in a formal project structure following ISO 9001 processes
- Project planning and co-ordination experience
- Knowledge of embedded devices and technology, and engineered IT system solutions
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS for requirements management.
- Familiar with software and systems engineering standards ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, 42010, 29148
If you are from interstate such as NSW, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania or Northern Territory company will assist in some of your expenses such as flights and transporting belongings to Perth up to the value of $5,000
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.