This company uses information technology to connect people, data and systems to improve the quality of services
As a Senior Systems Engineer, Office 365 Exchange Online Specialist you will be working on an infrastructure refresh program, where you will be responsible for assisting the team in the migration from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online.
You will bring your specialist experience on Office Business Apps & Services and have a passion for Cloud Services and Innovation with a focus on modern workplace collaboration and messaging.
You will work to prepare the environment, plan and conduct the migration in addition to the identification and troubleshooting and testing of issues
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations on Office Business Apps & Services (Office 365)
- Assess all technical and design considerations
- Escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables
- Assimilate inputs from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop 'fit-for-purpose' enterprise solution architectures and strategies
- Identify risks and issues
- Provide technical recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies
- Align technology to business
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders and customers
- You will be a Senior Systems Engineer
- Significant expertise equivalent to an Office Business Apps & Services (Office 365) MVP background
- A passion for Cloud Services and Innovation with a focus on modern workplace collaboration and messaging.
- Extensive experience ICT infrastructure projects in a large and complex ICT environments
- Expert experience in inter-organisational technical migrations including Active Directory and Exchange.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Exchange On-Premises and Exchange Online Hybrid
- Proven experience managing the migration of mailboxes from Exchange On-Premises to Exchange Online Hybrid in an enterprise environment
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a customer focused approach.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
Please note you may be required to travel to others sites within NSW
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.