A government organisation is looking for a Systems Engineer to support Windows Server, AD, PKI, etc. with ITIL & PowerShell. This is a 5-month contract and it is working from home with some travelling to Parramatta and Charlestown.
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis to maintain system performance to meet user demand.
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the directory platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and IS teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Provide Active Directory Services Support for 300+ Domain Controllers within a multi tenanted, multi forest environment.
- PKI administration and management across a multi-level forest
- Demonstrated experience in supporting enterprise directory environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience knowledge in: Certificate Services, Directory Delegation, Disaster Recovery, Directory/Server auditing and scripting using PowerShell
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Identity Management solutions such as PKI administration and management
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
- Strong project skill related to Directory Services to support customer facing projects
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.