Clicks are currently seeking an energetic Technical Consultant to join a leading workforce optimisation software applications provider for global organisations with large, multi-skilled workforces. The organisation is continually developing workforce planning software for numerous industries across healthcare, defence, maritime, offshore engineering and cruise and ferry sectors. A position has become available for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join the organisations professional services team focused primarily on working with a Federal Government client in Canberra.
The incumbent will be responsible for delivering sustainment consultancy services to support the deployment and use of the organisations suite of products. The incumbent will be required to engage directly with end users, interpret requirements and, working with the Engagement Managers, participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications. This can include working with other Service providers to deploy and upgrade customised applications on the client's environment. This position will also involve mentoring other members within the team to help bring them up to speed in certain areas of the organisation.
A strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users for the purpose of requirements gathering, functional specification creation, business analysis, training and client liaison will be fundamental to success in this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with issue tracking / support ticket systems
- ITIL qualifications or experience applying ITIL principles
- Experience with Windows Client/Server as well as Web Platforms
- Ability to contribute strongly to a multidisciplinary team focused on client outcomes
- Good Client Facing Skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Previous experience as a Sustainment Consultant, Technical Consultant or Support Analyst
- Java and/or C#
- SQL Server 2000/2008/2014 Administration and/or SQL coding
- Windows Server Administration
- Windows Networking (TCP/IP)
- NV1 security clearance required
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.