Clicks IT Recruitment is working with an instantly recognisable multinational organisation within the construction industry.
Currently they are looking for an IT Trainer to join the organisation and become a valued member of the team.
The primary focus of this role will be to provide effective training and evaluation to customers and internal personnel to support and promote the sale of products and services.
- Provide technology product training and instruction for various products and services.
- Develop curriculum for training courses based on objectives established for the various training programs.
- Be the professional interface for training product with customers and dealer personnel.
- Design and conduct demonstrations at technology learning centres, Simulation Schools, etc.
- Develop and maintain demonstration areas to best display product features and benefits.
- Provide hands-on and classroom training related to product operation, application, job efficiency, and safety.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a training role within an IT environment
- Strong human relation, communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong program/project management skills are critical
- Demonstrated technology training experience (classroom, dealer and customer facing).
For more information, please contact Dylan Sheoshker on (07) 3027 2560.