We are looking for Senior Test Analyst for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extension
Australian Citizens with minimum NV1 clearance are eligible to apply
- Strong experience working in an Agile lean development environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members to plan stories and develop acceptance criteria, expressed as behaviour-driven development (BDD) statements
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of testing within highly integrated environments and writing SQL queries using MS SQL server to maintain/verify testing activities
- Test Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products
- Perform testing of security roles/permissions
- Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment
- Experience in testing of REST Services / SOAP web services and web applications
- Experience in Infrastructure / Network testing is desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.