**DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will be working on a brand new, multi-user system.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing requirements
- Writing the test plan/strategy
- Maintaining test schedule
- Coordinating UAT with business users
- Writing test cases for functional/system tests
- Writing test cases for data integration to middleware/downstream systems
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements and functional specifications to develop test cases and scripts and execute the cases and scripts to verify functional specifications and business requirements.
- Exposure to the SDLC
- Data analysis via various tools like SQL
- Proven communicator
- Experience working of software delivery projects.
- Experience in Agile projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability using test management and test automation tools
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Stephanie Futerman 03 8628 2145.