Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with a commercial client that is well recognised in their respected industry. Operating for over 20 years, they have provided products and services to a number of instantly recognisable companies.
Currently they are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Manual QA to join their team. In this role you will drive change and improvements to the QA process as well as build efficient test plans and pipelines.
- Analyse users' stories and cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Plan and estimate testing effort for feature/maintenance development projects
- Create and maintain test plans / suits
- Collaborate with Automation Testers and define split between manual / automation testing
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Performance and Regression)
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Test Analyst
- Strong experience with Functional, System, Integration, Performance and Regression testing
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage QA team workload and planning
- Experience in QA testcase management tools (i.e. Azure DevOps Test Plans)
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline executions - Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Base salary of $80,000-$100,000 + super
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic team
- Mix of work from home + in the office on the Sunshine coast
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.