Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Java Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in test execution, and associated documentation (mandatory);
- Demonstrated experience in all of the following: planning, drafting executing and finalising testing artefacts and test reports (mandatory);
- Demonstrated testing experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: Financial / HR / Payroll systems (mandatory);
- Demonstrated testing experience to compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (highly desirable);
- Experience using one or more of the following test tools: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) (highly desirable);
Only minimum on NV1 Security Clearance will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.