We are looking for Senior Test Analysts for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: Till 30th June 2020 with 2 X12 months extension
Candidates with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role & Responsibilities:
- Accepting responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications;
- Creating traceability records, from test cases back to requirements;
- Producing test scripts to test new and amended software or services;
- Specifying requirements for environment, data, resources and tools. Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards;
- Interpreting, executing and documenting complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards;
- Recording and analysing actions and results, and maintain a defect register;
- Reviewing test results and modifies tests where necessary;
- Providing reports and input on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project;
- Reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases;
- Supervising specialist consultancy on any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area;
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups with different needs, views and competing priorities;
- Preparation and development of test scripts;
- Test progress reports;
- Test summary plans;
- Detailed test plans and risk assessments.
- 5+ years' testing experience;
- International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB) certification;
- ISTQB Agile Foundations or experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.