One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Test Analysts. This key position will be responsible for Advising the assigned Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) on testing implications during Feature Discovery. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Create and execute test cases for assigned features
- Create complex text data
- Support the SAFe Continuous Improvement process as a member their assigned MDT
- Provide peer MDT member support to mentor the team on testing skills and capabilities
Skills & Experience
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Experience with integration to SAP systems and with WCEM
- Demonstrated experience/skills working with HP ALM (v12)
- Demonstrated experience in different scripting languages such as:
- Demonstrated experience with Automation Tools such as;
Unified Functional Tester (UFT), Selenium
- Demonstrated experience in working with Test Automation systems/frameworks
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Senior Test Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"