The Senior UI Developer will be responsible for the design, build, development and maintenance of applications. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Develop applications and their integration with back-end services
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers
- Interact with various stakeholders, clients and customers
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module
- Lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Strong Hands on experience in React JS
- Experience with HTML 5 and CSS
- Excellent understanding of the UI Architecture stack (MVC).
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Continuation Integration like Jenkins etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in React JS
- Very good understanding of Componentization concept (Directives).
- Prior experience in an Agile Development Environment.
- Understanding of Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine/Karma
- Ability to compare various UI technologies and provide recommendations to internal and/or client stakeholders
- Good communication skills
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds