This leading University located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne is seeking a Senior/Lead UI/UX lead. This contract opportunity will focus on
- You will have exposer providing User Experience Design to large complex environments.
- You will be responsible for mentoring and designers, and work with user research to gather requirements.
- You will be proficient in UX best practice, design methodology, research and testing
- Prior experience working across native mobile projects.
- You will work on the User Interface design.
- You will be able to demonstrate a portfolio of mobile projects showcasing native mobile experience across all platforms.
- You will coordinate and arrange a variety of stakeholder engagement activities.
- You will have strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to identify risks and deliver positive solutions.
- Ideally comes from a visual design background.
- Your portfolio will demonstrate your experience with UX/UI experience.
- You will have at least 5-8 years of UX/ UI experience.
- You will utilise your exceptional communication skills and your ability to engage at all levels.
- You have strong stakeholder/relationship management and communication skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.