One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed ICT Senior Web Developer to work within the ICT Infrastructures and Services Branch, Mobile and Web Applications section.
12 Months with a possibility of options up to but not exceeding the 30/06/2022
The duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop enhancements for client's mobile and web applications
- Work with Project Managers, technical staff, and stakeholders to successfully implement solutions
- Contribute to the effective management of resources
- Adhere to the development team work practices, and suggest improvements
- Create documentation for training, testing, and support purposes
- Experience with presentation frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, React, Angular is desirable
- Experience with Microsoft SQLServer and database design; and
- Experience with Sitecore Content Management system is desirable.
- Negative Vetting Level 1
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians