Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry. They have a direct impact on the safety of millions of Australians on a daily basis.
Currently, they are looking for a Server Engineer with strong expertise in MS Project Server 2013. This role is an initial contract until June 2020 based in the northern Brisbane suburbs, offering an attractive daily rate.
- Provide technical expertise in MS Project Server 2013 or later system design, development and maintenance activities.
- Provide expert professional advice in the design and development of high-quality SSRS Reports
- Provide system maintenance, administration and technical support
- Provide high level and efficient service in relation to project reporting and integration with other applications for reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Technical and functional knowledge of Project Server 2013 or later, and provide specialist advice
- Technical expertise on SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel Services, and SSRS
- Ability to monitor and manage Project Server 2013 or later infrastructure, this including frontend, back-end and database servers
- Ability to apply upgrades/patches to farm environments: Dev, Test, and Production
- Ability to design and develop PowerShell scripts for scheduled tasks
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.