Our client is urgently looking for a talented Server / Infrastructure Engineer with great technical and communication skills. You will be working on Providing level 2 support on the servers, as well a strong infrastructure background strong knowledge of security practices is essential for the successful candidate.
- Providing level 2 support on the servers, they are a Microsoft shop though with some activities on Lotus notes
- Good understanding of network & security concepts
- Experience in Vulnerability patching/assessment
- Minimum 5 years Server, Desktop, Networking and Security Experience
- Great communication and written skills are essential
- The ability to Influence IT and Business up and down
- Proven experience creating and writing Secure infrastructure Harding Checklists
- Experience in an international complex organization and environment that has gone through major organizational and transformational change
- Risk Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.