We are looking for Server Build Manager for a Fedral government client in Canberra.
Duration: 2 years
Minimum NV1 security clearance is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the build, deploy and test Windows servers and clients
- Coordinate the diagnoses and resolution of Windows Server and Microsoft Operating System issues
- Investigate and identify analytical and problem solving activities for the maintenance and support of a large, complex Windows network environment
- Ensure the project maintains compliance with relevant Commonwealth Government security and engineering standards (e.g. ISM, ICT TAF, DEFCAMMAN)
- Demonstrated background in ICT project management, specifically Windows Server
- Demonstrated background in security compliance assessments
- Highly effective negotiation, communication and written skills
- Relevant technical qualification
- More than five years relevant industry and/or Defence experience preferred
- Ability to effectively work in an agile team environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.