One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Delivery Manager.
The successful respondent will demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications to provide the services.
- Extensive experience as an ITIL Service Delivery manager with a focus on Change, Configuration & Release Manager, in a Production or Service Delivery organisation;
- Experience or knowledge of transition of changes and/or projects using Agile Methodologies;
- Ability to engage with business representatives and communicate with all levels of stakeholders;
- Proven track-record of delivering process improvements in line with industry best practice;
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation Certificate;
- ITIL V3/4 Release, Control & Validation Certificate would be favourably received.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.